My experiences about Cranfield MBA ..... and beyond

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The dawn is near

Four down. Every good thing has to end. I won’t say that exams are bad since they enable one to recover lost ground and do a stock check on one’s knowledge and understanding. As I walked out of the exam hall at 1605 hours, I could feel a wave of fresh air going through inside me. The feeling was of regaining confidence that all things come to an end, only to make one wiser, stronger and richer with experience.

When one views from a distance, three months is a long time. But when we lived through the three months, we were living by the hour and did not realize how much has been digested by our brain….till it is time to test ourselves. The exams are also doing the same thing – testing us in Strategic decision sciences and Operations management.

Just one more day and I’ll be free from studies (that’s wishful thinking) for a couple of weeks. Time is flying and will continue to fly away. It is for us to live through every minute, creating pleasant memories and moments to be cherished. Yes, the dawn is near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home