My experiences about Cranfield MBA ..... and beyond

Friday, November 19, 2004

Seasons first snow fall!

Last night while working at home, a friend called me and said in a poker-voice, “come out, it is snowing”. I told him to stop playing jokes on me but he insisted. So to satisfy him, I looked out of the window and my eyes went wide open. IT WAS SNOWING. Shouting at the top of my voice, I ran down the stairs to catch the first snowfall at Cranfield. We danced in the falling snow like children, excitedly shouting and trying to catch the flakes in our hands.
I just could not contain my excitement. I called up many fellow students and like me, they were caught unawares.

Today morning, it was a beautiful sight (insert picture snow capped houses.jpg) White snow capped houses, cars, grass and trees looked so pretty and calm. For many like me, snow is a rarity and it is a treat to see the beauty of nature in its pristine form. The snow added charm to the already beautiful Cranfield campus that I am in love with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home