My experiences about Cranfield MBA ..... and beyond

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Ah! Sunday morning in a Caravan!


The interest in Wimbledon had died! Caravan experience had taken over my senses. And John added a salty flavour to it by taking out the canoes from under the caravan.

For someone who does not know swimming, it was a scary thought. But the fact that we all had taken the courageous decision to quit jobs and pursue MBA in UK, motivated me to try my hand at canoeing. With lift jacket strapped around, I was given the beginners lessons by John. And in I went, pushed by John, while Richard laughed away to my shouts and soon could be seen sleeping on the rocks, basking under the sun. Little did I realize that John had a hidden agenda - get me to taste the salt. And once I was in slightly deeper waters, enjoying the confidence of John's proximity, I was toppled over - much to John's amusement and my shrieks. Of course I wasn't scared! (hope you believe it!)

After this experience, it was time again for my tasty omelettes in breakfast. The plan for the day was to do some sight seeing and go to nearby town and see around. We enjoyed the games and specially the "crazy golf" course. John also showed us around the place, a few bits of history and background, etc. The we set back to the caravan as the sun started on its descent.
Back home in our caravan, we chatted away well into past midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home