My experiences about Cranfield MBA ..... and beyond

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Whacked!!

The Pre-MBA students were given a Written Analysis of a Case (WAC) to do over a strict time period - all good preparation for the `real thing` in a few weeks` time!

WHACK!!!! That`s what a WAC sounds like isn`t it? Well if the expressions of all the students were anything to go by, it was actually as if each one of them had been WAC`d!
With many of us working late last night to get as much of the work out of the way as possible, our eyes were red and watery by morning. But the perseverance was visible with most of us up and running by normal time.
Our team was no different ... we held a morning meeting. After sharing notes and our individual findings, we dispersed since this was an individual assignment. 1500 words were required in a specific format and with a lot of common sense applied. Believe me, it wasn`t easy!
With the submission deadline of 1730 hours hovering above our heads, we were all busy typing out our manuscripts. So when I saw Peter from Denmark walking in the MIRC with a "cool" look, I became even more anxious. How was he managing to be so calm when I wasn`t? He must have submitted his report! Oh Gosh! I’d better do it fast!
I must have typed at the fastest speed of my life (well, at least I know I have a possible alternative career), so you should have seen the grin on my face when "plop" went the WAC report into the box at Reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home