My experiences about Cranfield MBA ..... and beyond

Sunday, September 05, 2004

UK......here I come

As the aircraft landed at Heathrow airport last Friday, I was wondering: What am I going to do - new land, new people, different culture, a new chapter in my life....... Yes, these were my first steps out of my native country and I was going back to school after 13 years of a corporate career.
My job had involved quite a bit of travelling within my country, hence I kept feeling that I was on yet another tour...I had to keep reminding myself that this was a tour like no other...one promising to be full of adventure!
Our arrival at Cranfield was as smooth as the flight was. A sleek car with a sleeker looking driver picked us up...I was actually wondering if he was a driver or one of the people working in the University offices...or even some Professor!!
I am right now in the process of settling in. The campus is gorgeous set in green countryside. I keep getting the feeling that I am on one of those weekend getaways where one is cutoff from the world...no television or radio or mobile phones -so far!... but we’re getting there!!
Like the title lyrics of a beautiful song by ABBA, "We`ve only just begun........."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home