My experiences about Cranfield MBA ..... and beyond

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Evening welcome and Drinks

As is the tradition every year, the incoming batch of MBA students get together on the night before the session begins for an informal party / get together with their partners and children. So on the 26th September, all roads led to Mitchell Hall dining room. As I entered in along with my family, I was over awed by the voices talking excitedly with each other and I was wondering, is it really the first time these guys are getting together? It was just amazing to see eager people extending their hands to shake with each other, telling their names and a few necks craning to catch the correct pronunciation, bouncing off further queries, where are you from, what were you doing last, etc. etc. More interesting was to so many beautiful and colourful partners (hope my wife doesn’t read this!!!!) And even more interesting was to note that there were partners who shall continue working in their assignments but have changed base just to be with their partner while s/he pursues the Cranfield experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home